Thursday, September 20, 2012

#4 - Strawberries in the Salads


My family!  My family, I love you!
How is everybody? I am sending you lots of hugs, too!  I love that Berns is a true band man!  Tell him that I love him so much!  Today has been really great- running outside under the stars at 6:00 AM because we don’t have gym on P-days, so we went as a companionship- I loved it!  I am having no problem waking up on time, which is a miracle!  Then we went to the Temple, and that gets more interesting and meaningful every time.  And then we sat outside and wrote letters.  I wrote you one!  Tonight is a devotional we have a general authority every week.  Every week people think it's going to be Pres. Monson.  :) Tahitian will start next week, and we will have the same teachers.  It really is SO crazy!  I don't feel stressed, because I know it will work out, but it is a tiny bit overwhelming.  I still love the French, though!  And having my new companion has been a huge blessing!  It was so hard before, because we had hours a day to study French, and we haven't gotten our French grammar books yet.  So it was the blind leading the blind.  But now we have Seour Green, and I love her! We are getting along great! 
Yes, my teachers served in Tahiti!  It's very nice, because they can tell us about the actual place.  And I love that I constantly have a goal.  I really have strengthened my relationship with Heavenly Father because I depend on Him a lot, and I have a goal that matters to Him.  It has been wonderful.  And I love when they put strawberries in the salads.  I love you all SO much!
Love,
Seour Mann