Tuesday, July 16, 2013

#47 - The Beast

Oh, life is good!  

Hi, guys!  I love you, I love you, I love you!!

I am so happy.  Life is beautiful.

Luke, I was SO SO SO glad to get your email today!  I was going to write you and beg you to please write me cuz I miss ya, and that was so wonderful to hear your funny voice via email.  I love you so much.

Sorry about no letter last week, I had time to read but not write.  

Speaking of that, I would like to say thank you to anyone who writes me.  Grandma Mann, your handwritten letters have pushed me through this mission.  I can't tell you how happy I am every time I get a letter from you, every single Friday when they bring the mail I hope another Grandma letter will come.  Thank you so much for writing me.

Okay, first of all, look at my photo!  Look at the size of that thing!  (Steve Erwin (Crocodile Hunter) voice)  That is the only real beast of Tahiti.  Luckily this little fella is dead.  We found him on the road and took lots of good pictures.  P.S.  Goal after mission:  Hold a snake.  Hold it for real.  I'm not scared of anything anymore.  For real!

Okay, next on the list:  Amazing, Wonderful, FABULOUS news!  Dreams really do come true!  Guess who is not getting transfered from her area or her companion for another six weeks?  You guessed 'er, Lester.  Me.  I am so happy to still be with my wonderful Oremu/Puurai family.  And the cherry on top?  Guess who is living in our house for a little while?  Soeur Green!  My soul sister!  I am so, so excited!

Courtney King.  This week you are going to be a missionary.  I love you so much, Court.  At first when I learned you were going on a mission, I was a teeny bit sad because we aren't going to see each other for a long time.  But you know what I think now?   Heck.  Yes.  GO FOR IT.  Yes, Court! Too legit too quit!  Pipper and Pibbles!  

I love the gospel because it is true and I love true things.  I have been thinking a lot about truth this week and how good it feels.  I love when you hear a true thing and it just lands nicely in your ears and fills you up with clarity and calm.  The gospel is true and you can tell if you listen to it with your heart.  God is our Father, and He loves us so much.  

I love you all so much, forever and ever.  Live well this week!

Avec amour,

Soeur Mann