Tuesday, December 18, 2012

#17 - And Lived Again

Dearest family,

I do not have the time to write you very much today, which is extremely sad.  But as always, your letters have really lifted me up, and its okay because I am going to TALK TO YOU next week! 

Holy cow, I love you guys.  This week has been, in the words of Ned from Groundhogs Day, "a doozy."  But here is my tiny, little message:  Jesus Christ loves us, and God responds to our prayers.  Even when things aren't pretty in our lives, we can be grateful if we trust in Christ.  Because with Christ, everything works out in the end.  I trust in Him.  I believe in Him.  I love our Savior.  I am realizing this Christmas what we are celebrating.  It has nothing to do with presents and trees.   It is the fact that Jesus Christ lived, died, and lived again.  And He loves us.

So sorry this is too short, but next week we will talk.  And to all my family, and especially to the grandparents: I love you.  I love you.  Merry Christmas!   

I love you!  Next week!